The Users and Rights module is the heart of Iziago's user administration and security. Its menu consists of:
- Users administration, to manage the users of your Iziago's account with:
- Users, to list the users who connect to your account.
- Profiles, to create and edit profiles of rights to standardize the users account settings.
- Groups, to create and edit the groups of users that can be reused in the Payment module (to define the visibility and the workflow role).
- Interface profiles, to create and edit profiles for date, hour and number formats.
- Audit, to access the logs of the software.
- MyData, to manage your own authentication and interface profile data.
This module only requires a valid Iziago's account. It is one of the basic modules with Home, Subscription and Settings.
- Displaying objects in the Users and rights module requires the appropriate Display rights defined by the administrator.
- Creating and editing objects in the Users and rights module require the appropriate Create, Modify & Delete rights defined by the administrator.