Logs are made to keep track of every user’s actions within Iziago. Monitoring user activity ensures a high level of security by identifying any malevolent action in the software.
The Users and rights > Audit > Logs menu s you to search through user activity history, including:
- Creation, edition and deletion of any object in the software
- Connection and disconnection of the user
- Locking and unlocking of a user
- Actions on password and authentication card
Searching through users’ logs:
- Select Users and rights > Audit > Logs menu.
- In the Range date fields, select a period on which to carry out the search (From-To)
- In the drop-down lists, refine your search by selecting:
- A user
- A category
- A feature
- Click the Display button